Senin, 29 Oktober 2018

Middle test speaking.

Middle test



       At 7 o'clock, my friends and I in class B carried out a middle test speaking course. Before we were told to go forward in pairs for practice, we were told to prepare ourselves for 2 minutes, after which we were called in pairs and chose the topic for speaking practice. I feel nervous when I wait for his turn, after all this time it turns out I have the last turn, with nervousness I go forward and choose the topic then my friend and I are told to put up the material for speaking with the topic already known for 1 minute.

      Then with my confidence, my friend and I tried to do the practice to the maximum extent, after we were finished we were given a little input and then given speaking material for the next week, and we were told to make a speaking video in pairs for 3-5 minutes, after which the lecturer asked "any question?". We were silent and considered to understand what the lecturer said and then we were told to go home.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar