Kamis, 25 Oktober 2018

ENGLISH COMMUNITY ACTIVITY


ENGLISH COMMUNITY ACTIVITY


hi!! welcome to my blog, this time I will tell you what is English community, what are the activities and what am I in the organization


     English Community is an organization that has a large number of people, members of the English community also have many competent tutors, every Sunday the activities are taught and taught, a lot of knowledge can be obtained in both academic and non-academic organizations, English community not just an organization but English community is a place to socialize and anyone who participates in that organization, I will be considered as a family, every person who enters the organization is    required to be a person who likes and wants to share with others.

    I am one of the many administrators in the English language community, I dispose of it as an edification division that organizes what schedules and materials will be trained on a weekly basis, I am also active to help events to organize big events, so that the English community increasingly exists and continues to provide the best for students in IAIN Palangka Raya.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar