Selasa, 09 Oktober 2018

Example Activities at IAIN Palangka Raya

Today's activities at IAIN Palangka raya university

I wake up at 4, after that I prayer dawn then I take a shower and had breakfast right at 6:30 a.m. the power to go to campus for college. when I arrive there the lecturer still do not come after waiting 15 minutes the lecturer came and checked our attendance, for an hour and forty minutes the lecturer chased and we followed him well, then I went home for a short break, a few moments after the adhan's call to prayer immediately went to the mosque of Darussalam. after praying I went home for lunch.

at 1 pm I returned to the campus to attend the next lecture about approximately 1 hour 40 minutes the lecturer taught after that the lecture was finished and a few minutes after the Ashar call to prayer came, I rushed to the mosque of Darussalam to perform Ashar prayer in congregation. finished praying I was ready to attend the next lecture at 3 pm, just like the lecture before it was only 1 hour 40 minutes after that I went home and took a shower and prepared for evening prayer.

finished the evening prayer I had dinner while waiting for isha prayer time to arrive, after praying the saaya prayer to do the homework given by the lecturer both the papers and the usual questions collected next week I usually finish my homework at 11 pm. after that I brush my teeth and drink water and then sleep.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar