Selasa, 23 Oktober 2018

BUAF (Borneo Undergraduate Academic Forum)


BUAF (Borneo Undergreduaet Academy Forum)




In this article I will share the experience of being a committee at a big event, namely BUAF 3rd





On October 17, I attended the 3rd BUAF (Borneo Classification Academy Forum) as an additional committee. At 7 am we were asked to prepare the main hall for the opening ceremony and keynote speaker from Malaysia. The event was opened directly by the Chancellor of IAIN Palangkaraya (Dr. Ibnu Elmi AS.Pelu, SH.MH) After our opening as an additional committee, we were asked to take part in listening to what the keynote speakers conveyed by the vice chancellor 3 for student affairs, after attending the event until noon 11:00, a break for the dzuhur prayer.




The program continued at 1:00 p.m., with the agenda of the parallel committee speaker session spreading to the halls in the faculty building and I was assigned to the sharia faculty hall. The event lasted until 3 pm, there were many good speakers from the IAIN palangkaraya university and other universities . a lot of knowledge that I got from this parallel session, after 3:00 pm a parallel session ended, and the participants returned home to rest, then the committee was given a little direction for the continuation of this event on the 18th.

On the 18th of October the event started at 8 am, the committee was told to prepare everything for the event to run smoothly, my friend Sulianur and I delivered consumption to the halls of the event, after which I returned to assign the equipment division in the Sharia faculty hall in the parallel session to continue the event on the 17th day, the event lasted until 10:30 a.m., October 18th event was finished.
On the 19th, the event began at 7:30 am with the 3rd BUAF workshop and closing agenda, the workshop lasted for one and a half hours, after which it was followed by the closing ceremony, the closing event began around 9 am and ended at 10:30.
This event was very memorable for me personally because I could get to know other students and could ask how the teaching techniques for the lecturers were there and share information about the city of Palangka Raya. From this event, I learned a lot from the educational, social and cultural aspects

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar