The student senate is one of the organizations in Palangka Raya IAIN. The student senate is the highest organization and has the authority to regulate other organizations. The Student Senate has the duty to set rules that must be obeyed. Not only setting Senate rules, but students also play a role in overseeing campus organizations so that all organizations move according to their functions.
Members of the student senate were taken from representatives of each organization on campus. One member was me who came from a language student association and was appointed as a representative to become a member of the student senate. Being a member of the student senate is not an easy thing, coupled with a busy schedule so that I have little difficulty in participating in organizational activities. But even so, I was happy and began to learn how to manage the time so that I could do my task well.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar