Like and dislike expression
- Like expression
Like expression adalah pernyataan atau ungkapan suka/senang terhadap sesuatu.
Contoh expressing like
Berikut beberapa contoh ungkapan suka:
• I like…
• I really like...
• I love…
• I really love…
• I enjoy…
• I really enjoy…
• I feel like…
• I am crazy about…
• I am very fond of…
Contohnya dalam kalimat:
• I like football (saya suka sepak bola)
• I love fried rice (saya suka nasi goreng
• I enjoy learning english(saya suka belajar bahasa inggris
- Dislike expression
Dislike expression adalah pernyataan atau ungkapan tidak suka/ benci terhadap sesuatu.
Contoh expressing dislike
Berikut beerapa contoh ungkapan dislike:
• I dislike…
• I don’t like…
• I hate…
• I detest…
• I loathe..
• I abhor…
• Oh, how awful.
• I am not keen on…
• I am fed up with…
• I don’t think I like…
• I can’t stand with…
Contohnya dalam kalimat:
• I dislike volyball (saya tidak suka voly)
• I don’t like Cherry (saya tidak suka buah ceri)
• I hate traitor(saya benci penghianat)
Contoh like and dislike dalam percakapan:
Yusuf : Hi yoga what are you doing?
Yoga : Hi, I'm watching the latest movie
Yusuf : What movie?
Yoga : Munafiq film 2.
Yusuf : Oh, do you like horror movies huh?
Yoga :Yes, I really like it, how about you do you like watching horror?
Yusuf : Oh, I don't like horror films
Yoga : Why don't you like it?
Yusuf : Yes, because it's a little timid watching movie like that.
Yoga : Um ... then what kind of movie do you like?
Yusuf : I really love anime like naruto films and the like.
Yoga : Oh sorry I don't like movies like that.
Yusuf : No problem, okay I want to go to the library first.
Yoga : What do you want there?
Yusuf : Want to sing, hehe yeah I want to read, what else can I go there.
Yoga : Okay see you again.
Yusuf : yeah, See you later.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar